Monday, July 29, 2013

The Church by Cardinal Donald Wuerl and Mike Aquilina


I read this book because I really felt my knowledge of the church is severely lacking. As a convert, I hear people talk about places in the church (nave, sacristy, etc) and I have no idea what or where they are referring to. This book is such an excellent resource for me because it describes each of the areas and gives wonderful background information on them. It also includes beautiful pictures and references for future study. 
Some of the topics covered include:
The Church
Mysteries of the Church
The Crucifix
The Ambo 
Bells
Spires
Candles
   and so much more.

I highly recommend this book for converts or anyone whose knowledge of the church is lacking.
I received a copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for a fair and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment